- Adopting the special designed air pump, RESmart® provides users stable 4-20hPa therapy pressure.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Inspiration trigger for auto start-up
- Automatic stop after put off mask
- Alert when accidental power-off
- In time alert function when mask and/or tubing off-line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart® from humidity hazard.
- Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
- Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
- Integrated designed InH2TM heated humidifier
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Low noise device.
220 × 194 × 112 mm
|Dimensions with INH2O heated humidifier||
313 x 194 x 112 mm
|Weight INH2E heated humidifier||
41 to 104ºF
|Transport and storage temperature||
-4 to 131ºF
≤80% Without Condensation
|Relative humidity transport and storage||
≤93% without condensation
|Atmospheric pressure utilization||
860 a 1060 hPa
|Atmospheric pressure transport and storage||
500 a 1060 hPa
IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for the Safety of Medical Electronic Equipment. ISO 17510 Sleep Apnea Respiratory Therapy
100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz, Máx. 95VA
|Type of protection against electric shock||
Class II Equipment
|Degree of protection against electric shock||
Type BF applied part
|Degree of protection against ingress of water||
4 a 20 hPa (em incrementos de 0.5 hPa)
4 a 20 hPa (±0.5 hPa)
|Sound pressure level||
≤30 dB, when the equipment is operating at a pressure of 10hPa.
|Accuracy of pressure displayed||