700,00 € c/iva
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- RESlexTM performs better exhalation and compliance.
-Inspiration trigger for auto start-up
- Automatic stop after put off mask.
- Alert when accidental power-off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off-line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
Ergonomic and powerful design
- Integrated and knock-down designed InH2TM heated humidifier
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart® BPAP from humidity hazard.
- Powerful embedded memory stores last night’s full raw data, 365 nights’ user Blog and more than 30 years’ therapy record.
- User Blog direct output via portable thermal printer.
- RESmart® BPAP 25
- RESmart® BPAP 25 Auto
- RESmart® BPAP 25T
- RESmart® BPAP 30T
220 x 194 x 112 mm
|Dimensions with INH2O heated humidifier||
313 x 194 x 112 mm
5 to 86ºF
|Transport and storage temperature||
-4 to 131ºF
|Relative humidity operation||
≤80% without condensation
|Relative humidity transport and storage||
≤93% without condensation
|Atmospheric pressure operation||
860 a 1060 hPa
|Atmospheric pressure transport and storage||
500 a 1060 hPa
|Compliance with standards||
IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for the Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment, IEC 60601-1-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility, ISO 17510 Sleep Apnea Breathing Therapy, ISO 8185 General Requirements for Humidification Systems
100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz, Máx. 95VA
|Type of protection against electric shock||
Class II Equipment
|Degree of protection against electric shock||
Type BF applied part
|Degree of protection against ingress of water||
|RESMART® BPAP 25||
Automatic Pressure: No, Function: S, CPAP, Pressure: 4-25 cmH2O
|RESMART® BPAP 25A||
Automatic Pressure: Available, Function: S, CPAP, Pressure: 4-25 cmH2O
|RESMART® BPAP 25T||
Automatic Pressure: No, Function: S, CPAP, T, S/T, Pressure: 4-25 cmH2O
|RESMART® BPAP 30T||
Automatic Pressure: no, Function: S, CPAP, T, S/T, Pressure: 4-30 cmH2O
±1 cmH2O**, 4 to 30 cmH2O*
±1 cmH2O**, 4 to 25 cmH2O*
±1 cmH2O**, 4 to 25 cmH2O*
3 to 40 BPM, Higher than ±1 BPM or ±10% of setting (When measured over a 4 minute period)
|Max. inspiration time||
0 to 60 minutes ±10% of setting
0 a 3*** ±25%****
* Limited to 20 cmH"= when using the Auto feature in mode S, ** Dynamic pressure accuracy is ± 1 cmH20 measured in the patient part of the circuit with a Vio Nasal Mask and variable flow conditions., *** The range of values corresponds to tenths of seconds (for example, a setting of 4 indicates a Raise Time of 0.4 seconds)., **** Measured on the patient's side with an exhalation device Nasal Mask Vio and without patient flow., The static pressure accuracy is ± 0.5 cmH20 measured in the patient part of the circuit with a Vio Nasal Mask and no patient flow.
Disposal of the device is in accordance with local regulations.
1 300,00 € c/iva
400,00 € c/iva
1 350,00 € c/iva
1 400,00 € c/iva
500,00 € c/iva