The standard Mirage FX fits 90% of users. However, for users who require a wider fit, the Mirage FX Wide offers more frame and cushion width, a shallower cushion and shorter frame length to comfortably seal against flatter nasal bridges.
- Only four parts make fitting and care easy
- New form-fitting SoftEdge™ headgear is kind to the face and springs to life, ready to fit and wear
- Squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach the elbow from the frame
- Flexible “butterfly wing” forehead support allows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment; the plastic does not contact the skin
- Lightweight, durable frame is strong enough to stabilize the mask on the face, and soft and flexible enough to accommodate user movement during sleep
- Dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area
- Diffused vent design disperses air gently and quietly away from the bed partner
Headgear loops simplify attachment and detachment of headgear; retain optimal headgear settings.