At this year's launch of the online store, the company D'Ar Saúde offers one year of maintenance. (Service available only to Continental Portugal)
RESmart® BPAP Series offers the ultimate in sleep therapy comfort. It combines auto adjusting pressure delivery with the breath-by-breath pressure relief of RESlexTM for most natural sleep therapy. It also can provide non-invasive ventilation for patients with respiratory insufficiency in the hospital or home.
Your equipment will be delivered to your home by a Cardiopulmonologist technician, which will give you all the information and training necessary for you to be self-sufficient in the use of your equipment. (Service available only to Continental Portugal)
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- RESlexTM performs better exhalation and compliance.
-Inspiration trigger for auto start-up
- Automatic stop after put off mask
- Alert when accidental power-off
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off-line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
Ergonomic and powerful design
- Integrated and knock-down designed InH2TM heated humidifier
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart® BPAP from humidity hazard.
- Powerful embedded memory stores last night’s full raw data, 365 nights’ user Blog and more than 30 years’ therapy record.
- User Blog direct output via portable thermal printer
- RESmart® BPAP 25
- RESmart® BPAP 25 Auto
- RESmart® BPAP 25T
- RESmart® BPAP 30T
Dimensions: 220 x 194 x 112 mm
313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2TM heated humidifier)
Weight: <2,2 kg
<3 kg(with InH2TM heated humidifier)
|Operating||Transport and Storage
|Temperature||5 to 30ºC||-20 to 55ºC|
||≤80% Non-condensing||≤93% Non-condensing|
||860 to 1060 hPa||500 to 1060 hPa|
IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment
IEC 60601-1-2 Electromagnetic Compatibility
ISO 17510 Sleep Apnoea Breathing Therapy
ISO 8185 General Requirements for Humidification Systems
|AC Power Consumption:||100 - 240V AC, 50/60Hz, Max 95VA|
|Type of Protection Against Electric Shock:||Class II Equipment|
|Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock:||Type BF Applied Part|
|Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water:||Drip Proof, IPX1|
|Mode of Operation:||Continuous|
|Product Model||Pressure||Function||Auto Pressure|
|RESmart® BPAP 25||4-25 cmH2O||S, CPAP||No|
|RESmart® BPAP 25A||4-25 cmH2O||S, CPAP||available|
|RESmart® BPAP 25T||4-25 cmH2O||S, CPAP, T, S/T||No|
|RESmart® BPAP 30T||4-30 cmH2O||S, CPAP, T, S/T||No|
|IPAP||4 a 30 cmH2O*||±1 cmH2O**|
|EPAP||4 a 25 cmH2O*||±1 cmH2O**|
|CPAP||4 a 20 cmH2O*||±1 cmH2O**|
3 to 40 BPM, Greater of ±1 BPM or ±10% of the setting
(When measured over a 4 minutes period)
|Max. Inspiration Time||3.0 seconds|
|Ramp Duration||0 a 60 minutes ±10% of the setting|
|Rise Time||0 a 3*** ±25%****|
* Limited to 20 cmH2O when using the Auto feature in S mode.
** Dynamic pressure accuracy is ±1 cmH2O measured at the patient end of the circuit with a Vio Nasal Mask and varying flow conditions.
Static pressure accuracy is ±0.5 cmH2O measured at the patient end of the circuit with a Vio Nasal Mask and no patient flow.
*** The range of values corresponds to tenths of seconds (e.g., a setting of 4 indicates a Rise Time of 0.4 seconds).
**** Measured at the patient end of circuit with a Vio Nasal Mask exhalation device and no patient flow.