RESmart® Auto CPAP
The company D'Ar Saúde offers one year of maintenance. (Service available only to Continental Portugal
RESmart® Auto (APAP) adopts advanced sensor technology, automatically tracking patients' respiratory condition. The intelligent control system provides patients the reliable therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
Your equipment will be delivered to your home by a Cardiopulmonologist technician, which will give you all the information and training necessary for you to be self-sufficient in the use of your equipment. (Service available only to Continental Portugal)
- Innovative tracking technology ensures accurate and comfortable therapy.
- Unique sensitivity setting offers individual therapy algorithm, makes every user get the most comfort.
- RESlexTM performs better exhalation and compliance.
- Inspiration trigger for auto start-up.
- Automatic stop after put off mask.
- Alert when accidental power-off.
- In time alert function when mask/tubing off-line.
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
Ergonomic and powerful design
- Integrated and knock-down designed InH2TM heated humidifier. (Optional)
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break. (Optional)
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank.
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart® Auto from humidity hazard.
- Powerful embedded memory stores last night’s full raw data, 365 nights’ user Blog and more than 30 years’ therapy record.
Dimensions: 220 × 194 × 112 mm
313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2TM heated humidifier)
Weight: ≤1.6 kg
≤2.4 kg (with InH2TM heated humidifier)
Product Use, Transport and Storage
Operation Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5 to 40℃ -20 to 55℃
Humidity: ≤80% Non-condensing ≤93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 860 to 1060 hPa 500 to 1060 hPa
IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment
ISO 17510 Sleep Apnoea Breathing Therapy
Mode of Operation
AC Power Consumption
100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock
Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water
IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
4 to 20 hPa (±0.5 hPa)
Sound Pressure Level
≤30 dB, when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
Pressure Display Accy.