Nasal Mask Mirage FX
- Only four parts make fitting and care easy
- New form-fitting SoftEdge™ headgear is kind to the face and springs to life, ready to fit and wear
- Squeeze-tab elbow makes it easy to attach and detach the elbow from the frame
- Flexible “butterfly wing” forehead support allows a dynamic range of fit and adjustment; the plastic does not contact the skin
- Lightweight, durable frame is strong enough to stabilize the mask on the face, and soft and flexible enough to accommodate user movement during sleep
- Dual-wall Spring Air™ cushion provides even pressure distribution with extra softness at the nasal bridge, reducing common discomfort in this sensitive area
- Diffused vent design disperses air gently and quietly away from the bed partner
Headgear loops simplify attachment and detachment of headgear; retain optimal headgear settings.
Fit for all
The standard Mirage FX fits 90% of users. However, for users who require a wider fit, the Mirage FX Wide offers more frame and cushion width, a shallower cushion and shorter frame length to comfortably seal against flatter nasal bridges.
* Use of the text, images, drawings and materials is made with the permission of ResMed Limited. ResMed Limited owns the copyright in the text, images, drawings and materials and ResMed Limited reserves all rights.