At this year's launch of the online store, the company D'Ar Saúde offers one year of maintenance. (Service available only to Continental Portugal)
RESmart® is a brand new intelligent CPAP, suitable for home and clinic therapy of Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). Its powerful intelligent control improves acclimation of traditional CPAP, providing patients more safety and comfort.
Your equipment will be delivered to your home by a Cardiopulmonologist technician, which will give you all the information and training necessary for you to, be self-sufficient in the use of your equipment. (Service available only to Continental Portugal)
- Adopting the special designed air pump, RESmart® provides users stable 4-20hPa therapy pressure.
- Ramp capabilities allow a 0-60 minutes time period with adjustable ramp starting pressure.
- Inspiration trigger for auto start-up
- Automatic stop after put off mask
- Alert when accidental power-off
- In time alert function when mask and/or tubing off-line
- Automatic leakage and altitude compensation ensure the therapy accuracy anywhere.
- Unique Delay-off feature protects RESmart® from humidity hazard.
- Backlit LCD display for operation in dark
- Lighted user buttons with lockup capability
- Integrated designed InH2TM heated humidifier
- Smart Heater automatic restarts after short term break.
- Patented anti-countercurrent water tank
- DC 24V powered and infrared controlled humidifier make user safe and comfortable.
- Low noise device.
Dimensions: 220 × 194 × 112 mm
313 × 194 × 112 mm (with InH2TM heated humidifier)
Weight: 1.6 kg
2.4 kg(with InH2TM heated humidifier)
Product Use, Transport and Storage
Operation Transport and Storage
Temperature: 5 to 40℃ -20 to 55℃
Humidity: ≤80% Non-condensing ≤93% Non-condensing
Atmospheric Pressure: 860 to 1060 hPa 500 to 1060 hPa
IEC 60601-1 General Requirements for Safety of Medical Electrical Equipment
ISO 17510 Sleep Apnoea Breathing Therapy
Mode of Operation
AC Power Consumption
100 – 240VAC, 50/60Hz
Type of Protection Against Electric Shock
Class II Equipment
Degree of Protection Against Electric Shock
Type BF Applied Part
Degree of Protection Against Ingress of Water
IPX1 – Drip-Proof, Vertical
4 to 20 hPa (in 0.5 hPa increments)
4 to 20 hPa (±0.5 hPa)
Sound Pressure Level
≤30 dB - when the device is working at the pressure of 10 hPa
Pressure Display Accy.