This site may contain information about health or medical issues. This information is provided for informational purposes and are not intended to replace the guidance provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. You should not use this information for diagnosing a health problem or disease but should always consult your own doctor, who will make decisions about treatments based on the specific characteristics of each patient.
1. Under the current legislation in Portuguese territory, D'Ar Saúde is required to add the value of VAT at the legal rate on all products. The prices that are shown always include VAT, unless otherwise stated.
2. The description, picture and any other information of a product displayed in the online store D'Air Health may change without notice.The images shown on each product may differ from the delivered product.
3. In general, an order takes 3-5 days to be delivered in mainland Portugal and 5-7 days in the rest of Europe and the world (with some exceptions that we are oblivious).
4. Orders are sent by a transport company, except for certain equipment, that in Portugal Continental, will be delivered by a specialized technician.
5. The shipping cost depends on the weight of the order and of the delivery destination and are of the responsibility of the customer, unless otherwise stated.
6. The methods of payment accepted in our online store are for reference ATM and bank transfer. For more information refer to the FAQ section.
7. If D'Air Health can not provide the order from a customer in part or in full for immediate shipment, the customer will be contacted in order to decide the most appropriate procedure to remedy the situation.
8. For orders placed through the online store, the payment of which is not paid within 15 days, will be canceled..
9. All products shipped by the customer should be examined immediately upon its receipt. If detected any imperfections or damage to the product customer must return it to the transport company, duly justify the reason for the return packing slip and immediately notify the D'Air Health
10. D'Air Health recognizes all its customers the right to terminate the contract with which it celebrates, allowing them to return within 14 days of purchased products under Decree-law n. º 143/2001 of 26 April and Decree-Law 82/2008 of 20 May.
11. All orders placed on the online store will be shipped only after the payment settlement.
12. The use of the system as well as the purchase of any product constitutes acceptance of these Terms by the Customer who agrees to abide by them.